Fran Gerrard


Images of this beautiful girl, Frances "Fran Gerard" Camuglia Rey, are all over the net. But it's hard to find any information about her,  besides the basic details on Wikipedia, which I've included here.
"Fran Gerard (born March 23, 1948 in Staten Island, New York, U.S.) was Playboy magazine's Playmate of the Month. Her centerfold in the March 1967 issue was photographed by Mario Casilli and Gene Trindl."

There is a scan of her entire Playboy photoshoot here at "March Madness" from the Thought Experiment blog. From this, I glean that:
She says, “[I] like artists Marc Chagall and Salvador Dali. They capture so much of the glory of the universe in their work, but I don’t think I’m being stuffy: I like ‘Batman,’ too!” (Ibid.)

Sadly, Frances died a long time ago, specifically May 30, 1985, in Fountain Valley, California. She was just 37 years old. Far too young to leave this world.



1 comment:

  1. She was my favorite playmate ever - a timeless beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.